PIC32 Multimedia BoardsThe speed of the PIC32 makes animation and (audio/) video playback possible on a simple 3-4" mobile display!
- Imagine what you could do if your embedded control product user interface could integrate real time video ...
- Imagine what you could do if adding a compelling (animated) rich user interface could be so simple to require just a two layer PCB and a single IC (the PIC32)...
- How about recording and play back of CD quality audio..
- Add Serial and USB interfaces, SD card storage up to 2GB and 1.5MB FLASH on board
- Add a serial EEPROM and an accelerometer...
You can use the PIC32 MMB boards for your own learning experience, for prototyping a real embedded control interface or you can integrate them directly into your products.
There are three options:
Featuring the PIC32MX460 with 512KB of Flash and 32KB of RAM
The smallest of all, barely larger than the 3.2" display, featuring a PIC32MX460 with 512KB of Flash and 32KB of ram